Welcome to Woodland Hills Pharmacy
We are a mail-order pharmacy committed to developing custom medications for a wide variety of conditions. We specialize in the following:
|✓ Sinus problems||✓Biotoxin Illness, including mold|
|✓ Dental applications||✓ Dermatological (aesthetics) treatment|
We use state-of-the-art technology and FDA-approved chemicals in accordance with the strictest and safest standards, so you can trust that your patients will receive their prescriptions to your exact specifications.
We also provide a wide variety of other compound prescriptions, including for the following:
- Rheumatic Treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- and many more!
Some Frequently Asked Patient Questions
What is a Compounding Pharmacy?
A compounding pharmacy is a specialized pharmacy that makes compounds (aka drugs) for patients whose needs can’t be met through over-the-counter or commercially available drugs. These people require medications that are unique to them.
What Makes us Special?
Our pharmacists are at the forefront of our profession. We require training in several disciplines, and we must be on top of new medicines as they become available. We work with your doctor to make sure your health needs come first.
What Can We Do?
Our compounding professionals can prepare:
- dosages containing the best dose of medication for each individual;
- medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as gummies, troches, liquids and lollipops;
- medications free of dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol, depending on your requirements;
- several medications into a single dosage;
- medications that are not commercially available.
Trust Us With Your Prescriptions
We guarantee great products. We regularly send samples out to an independent laboratory that tests our medications for potency and efficacy. You can rest easy knowing your prescriptions are being compounded in the best and safest ways.