A patient might be diagnosed with a wide variety of abdominal and bowel conditions, including Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or anal fissures. No matter the problems, Woodland Hills Pharmacy can prepare a formula that relieves symptoms and treats the problem areas.
Our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists ensure each medication is prepared in the most appropriate dosage. We use ingredients of the highest quality that meet each individual’s unique needs.
Some of the problems we provide relief for:
- Anal Fissures
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitus
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
Instances when compounding is needed:
- Your patient is on a medication but can’t get it because it’s either on backorder or has been discontinued
- Your patient requires a different dosage or strength beyond what is commercially available
- The commercially available product causes allergic reactions in your patient
- Your patient can’t be compliant with the prescribed therapy
- The medical condition and/or medical history of the patient is such that it requires the use of multiple therapies combined into one medication
Our compounding pharmacist can ensure your medication is prepared in the most appropriate way, from topical creams to rectal suppositories.