You Have the Right to:
1. Obtain relevant, accurate, current and understandable information from your Pharmacist concerning your treatment and/or drug therapy
2. Discuss your specific drug therapy, the possible adverse side effects and drug interactions, and to receive effective counseling and education from your Pharmacist
3. Expect that all prescribed medications you receive are accurately dosed, effective and in useable condition
4. Choose the pharmacist and pharmacy provider where your prescriptions are filled and to not be pressured or coerced into transferring your prescriptions to another pharmacy or mail order service
5. Confidentiality and privacy of all your patient counseling information contained in your patient record and all you’re Protected Health Information, as described in Woodland Hills Pharmacy Notice of Privacy Practices (NOPP).
6. Receive appropriate care without discrimination in accordance with physician orders
7. Be advised if a medication has been recalled at the consumer level
8. Call Woodland Hills Pharmacy with any complaints about medication or privacy matters at 855-876-3060 and ask for the Pharmacy Manager, or contact us about them through our website,
9. Voice your grievances/complaints regarding treatment or care or lack of respect or to recommend changes in policy, personnel, or care/service without restraint, interference, coercion, discrimination, or reprisal, and have your grievances/complaints investigated.
10. Choose a healthcare provider.
11. Receive information about the scope of care/services that are provided by Woodland Hills Pharmacy directly or through contractual arrangements, as well as any limitations to Woodland Hills Pharmacy care/service capabilities.
12. Receive in advance of care/services being provided, complete oral explanations of charges for care, treatment, services and equipment, including the extent to which payment may be expected from Medicare, Medicaid, or any other third party payer, charges for which you may be responsible, and an explanation of all forms you are requested to sign.
13. Be informed of any financial benefits that might accrue when you are referred to an organization.