Have a Question? Call Us: (855) 876-3060
This product requires a prescription. There is no compounding without a prescription for "office use" per FDA regulations.
Calcium Sulfate + CMC, Gentamicin 3% Bone Graft Binder
Fusion is a binder for creation of a bone putty for intraoral grafting and socket preservation for future implant placement.
Fusion is a calcium sulfate material that contains resorbable surgical grade plaster of paris with 10% carboxymethylcellulose (CMC). The calcium sulfate/CMC material is mixed with gentamicin 3% solution to form the bone graft binder.
Each graft set comes packaged with two luer-lock syringes and coupling mechanism provided for mixing purposes. After mixing, Fusion is combined with your preferred bone graft material and forms a putty-like composite that fills defects to predictably regenerate bone. Fusion is easily molded to conform to any osseous or periodontal defect.
- Reduces migration of bone graft particles
- Produces more vital bone than other graft materials
- Resorption corresponds to the natural rate of bone formation, creating space for vital bone regeneration
- Creates a stable structure in the presence of fluids
- Uniform particle size, form, and structure offer the clinician predictable results
- Excellent antibiotic release characteristics
Calcium sulfate-carboxymethylcellulose bone graft binder: Histologic and morphometric evaluation in a critical size defect. – Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Download Prescription Forms
Click on the link to view prescription forms. If you have not accessed the page before, please call us at (855) 876-3060 for a password and further instructions.
Fusion Bone Binder Video
Example of fusion bone binder being used for socket preservation.